Friday, June 19, 2009

Graduates = Genius w/Honors

Okay so this doesn't pertain to anyone I know personally - yet! However, I do believe that one day it will hold true for one of my nephews or nieces. In fact these overnight grad designs were made with them in mind. There's a bookworm in "Thinkology" for Evan and Kylee, they both love books. Evan is the oldest and is the "wiz kid", he's been reading since he was two and aside from the alphabet, numbers are yet another draw for this brainiac! CJ is Evan's younger brother, just graduated elementary school and received the Presidential Academic Achievement Award, like his brother before him! Obviously, the boys are no slouches and the girls are both young, talented - singing dancers, sure to be future geniuses and I look forward to what they will each achieve in the future. In the meantime, I made some quick designs, ideal for fun graduation gifts, from preschool, elementary & middle school students to high school seniors and college grads cause everyone can use a smile. Hope you find something to make you smile.
By the way Happy Father's Day - and incidentally, my Dad was voted BEST DAD in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

No comments: